We are open and providing full services to our guests.
We are here to support our community as always.
We will be here for our community Unless we are advised to close by the government.
We are dedicated in light of what is going around the world in taking positive measures with a commitment to Salon Etiquette and Safety.
If you need to reschedule your appointment please call us so as we can offer an appointment to another guest.
We are dedicated to our Guest`s and thank you for your support.
- Signage is prominent on Salon Etiquette on coughing and sneezing.
- Signage is prominent on effective hand washing.
- We respectfully ask everyone to sanitise their hands on arrival to the salon.
- We respectfully ask everyone to refrain from personal interactions such as hugging, shaking hands and close body contact whenever possible.
- We continue to sanitise stations for each guest.
- The salon is sanitised daily.
- Guests have the option of having beverages served in disposable cups if preferred.
- Any person who has travelled overseas requires 14 days Isolation before visiting the salon.
- Any person displaying any symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointments.
We can all make a difference and help each other in this time of uncertainty.
Please support your local businesses in any way you can.
If there is a special occasion you know may be coming up then a Gift voucher that can be used at a later date is a perfect way to support locally.
Why choose us
ABOUT THE SALON
Our talented team of Stylists work with only quality sourced products and techniques training with Industry leading professionals.
We create a ‘haven’ away from everyday stresses. Relax, enjoy a complimentary beverage & small treat from our beverage menu.
What we offer?
Find out your Energy Code
We believe that your hair is as unique as your fingerprint, each person’s hair has a unique energy profile that determines it’s elasticity, fibre health and responsiveness. That’s why we offer an individualised EnergyCode Consultation – to determine your unique energy profile. From this we can recommend treatments that are tailored to your specific hair and scalp needs.
Ambassador for Sustainable Salons Australia
Did you know we love helping people donate their long hair by collecting it in pony tails and taking care to ensure it goes to Sustainable Salons Australia. They then use the “locks of love” to help charitable wig making services help a person with no hair. This helps give immense joy to both children and adults with cancer and alopecia.
We then love creating a new look and style especially for you, after all you deserve it!
Short hair can also be collected and made into hair booms and used to help clean oil spills in the ocean. As well as helping the oceans, the hair is also being used to help fertilise the earth.
We are very proud that we are doing our part to help reduce and minimise the carbon footprint. As a part of this we are also collecting and helping recycle foil that is treated, processed and manufactured into Refoil.
All recycling proceeds gains by collecting tint tubes, plastic canisters, paper, etc. help many charities such as Oz Harvest every $1 = 2 meals.
Warning: The account for scissorimage needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 31, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page